We are dedicated to preparing conscientious and responsible citizens with an aim to develop character & individuality to foster them intellectually, physically, emotionally & spiritually. Our students are trained for life to be high achievers & good human beings. Thus, w have simple philosophy:
- To shape a child’s future by working on his mind, body & soul creating the best environment around him.
- To impart core values of life, the essence of cultural traditions, science & art of studies at raising a child from infancy to adulthood with an aura of independence & self-respect.
- To develop a clear vision, resourcefulness & flexibility through which he can master, use new & rapidly changing fields of knowledge & technology.
- To emphasize all round development & growth in the light of perspective competitions & challenges.
- To groom responsible global citizens with a sense of integrity, honesty, elegance, wisdom & purity.
- To equip with optimism, thirst of knowledge, aesthetic sense, love for humanity & environment.
World Citizen & Our USP's
KC International School has a beautiful campus nestled against the backdrop of the Trikuta Hills. The school offers Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school envisages developing thinking and caring individuals in an atmosphere which enables them to experience the epitome of finesse, culture and class to help benchmark only against the best in today's competitive global situation in an ambience of knowledge and wisdom.
At KC International School, girls and boys learn to live in healthy, co-existing atmosphere learning to mutually respect each other and not discriminate against anyone on the basis of religion, creed or class.
The school proposes to admit pupils from Pre-school to Class VIII. Limiting the class strength to 30, the teacher-student ratio allows the teacher to give ample attention to each student as an individual.
The school is essentially for Day Scholars, with added facility for extended hours (Day Boarding). Click here for Information About School.